Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight Summer Days

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Hi everyone! Today I want to share with you my card for Mama Elephant featuring Summer Days stamp set. This set is so cute and fun for summer!


Mama Elephant supply that I'm using :
Summer Days for the images
Summer Days Creative Cuts to die cut the images
Hillside Cover Creative Cuts to die cut the background
Good Times for the sentiment 

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. For the background, I'm using Dye Ink with blending tool then splash water with my brush.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute little scene, love the ombre background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, so sweet and summery! How did you make the water droplets?! The best!

    ReplyDelete