My Favorite Things July Release Replay

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things July Release Replay. This month release is so amazing! I have so much fun play with it including this card!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Smitten Kitten for the images
Dienamics Smitten Kitten to die cut the images
Dienamics Fringed Scallop Borders to die cut the fringe
Handwritten Happiness for the sentiment
Dienamics Blueprints 26 to die cut the white string
Dienamics Blueprints 32 to die cut the frame

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder.
Distress Ink Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick with blending tool to color the background then I splash water with my brush.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy 

No comments:

Post a Comment