Avery Elle " Warm Wishes "

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Hi everyone! Today I want to share my card for Avery Elle featuring Warm Wishes stamp set. I combine it with Winter Woodland Wonders to make an adorable shaker card and they look perfect each other!


Avery Elle supply that I'm using : 
Warm Wishes Clear Stamps for the images and sentiment
Warm Wishes Elle-ments to die cut the images and white landscape inside the jar
Winter Woodland Wonders Clear Stamps for the critters image
Winter Woodland Wonders Elle-ments to die cut the critters images

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. I color inside of the jar using Distress Ink Tumbled Glass with blending tool then cut it with my scissor. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. To color the background, I'm doing some masking and using Dye Ink with blending tool then splash water with my brush.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy 

No comments:

Post a Comment