Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight Me and My Yeti

Monday, September 18, 2017

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for Mama Elephant featuring Me and My Yeti stamps set. This stamp set is so cute, adorable and super fun so I made a cute winter card using it!

Mama Elephant supply that I'm using :
Me And My Yeti for the images
Me And My Yeti Creative Cuts to die cut the images
Hello Friend Script Creative Cuts to die cut the sentiment on silver glitter card stock
Frame Tags Lafayette Creative Cuts to die cut the frame 
Hillside Cover Creative Cuts to die cut the hillside
Rainbow High Creative Cuts to die cut the clouds

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. To color the background, I'm using Dye Ink with blending tool then splash white watercolor with my brush.

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you tomorow!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! What a delightful card. It's colored wonderfully and everything comes together to make a wonderful scene. Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously ! Can you make it more adorable ?? Lol !

    ReplyDelete